Job title: Customer Service Representative – Interview Tomorrow – Sales
Company: The KYSF Group
Job description: We pay weekly, provide benefits, and are looking to hire this week. We fully train from the ground up, so no industry experience is required.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries. If you are looking to step out of these types of roles and into a professional career, while leveraging your natural skills, please read on.
- Extensive training in all areas of sales and management
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:37:29 GMT